2021 stationery can be ordered now!
We’ve teamed up with OfficeMax to make getting school ready faster! Your child’s class list is available now on www.myschool.co.nz/mags
We encourage you to order early to ensure your child has all their stationery requirements ready to go for the start of Term 1. Don’t wait until mid-January when the ‘team of 5 million’ get home from holiday – order now and avoid the back to school rush.
This year OfficeMax have introduced Laybuy*, so you can pay in 6 weekly, interest-free instalments – and still get your order right away. Or you can pay by internet banking, credit card or debit card.
When you shop on www.myschool.co.nz/mags you’ll receive free delivery on orders over $46*. You will also help our school earn school rewards* that we use to purchase much needed extra resources for our school.
* Terms & Conditions apply, see www.myschool.co.nz/mags for details.
Click here to be directed straight to the Mount Albert Grammar School ordering page on the OfficeMax website to place your order:
Year 9 subjects
- When you get to the Office Max website, tick the following compulsory subjects for your Year 9 student: English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Art, Music and Technology.
- Whichever language your child selected, as stationery requirements are the same.
- Only tick other subjects if your child has selected them.
- Arrival at the beginning of the school year with all the required stationery items will allow your Year 9 child to settle quickly into their work. At the very least they should arrive at school with pens, pencils and paper for the first few days.