For the best deals, we advise you to put yourself in the position to purchase with cash or eftpos at the end of this year or in January. Term payment is available through all retailers, but you do end up paying a lot more. We have organised the following pathways to discount pricing that are available to you.
Please note that we have not entered into partnerships with these firms and that the school will not receive any funds from these sales and we thank the companies below for their support for MAGS families.
We advise you to look at as many options as possible before deciding where to buy.
The Apple Store
Apple sells refurbished iPads at a reduced price that include a new battery and outer shell and a one-year warranty on their site.
Please note that 16GB does not allow much spare space for personal photos and videos. We recommend the device should have a minimum of 32GB of storage
JB Hi-Fi have published a new flyer for their iPad deals from now until 31st August 2017.
The JB Hi-Fi procedure for parents and caregivers who wish to buy iPads and other goods at JB Hi-Fi is to:
- View products at JB Hi-Fi stores or on website at www.jbhifi.co.nz.
- Email the details of the product/s and model/s for which pricing is required to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention that your child is or will be attending Mount Albert Grammar School
- JB HiFi Commercial will email back confirmation of their special pricing for MAGS parents and caregivers.
- If you are happy to proceed, you then take a printed copy of the confirmed pricing email into the nearest JB Hi-Fi store to purchase the product at the discounted price.
- Alternatively, please e-mail Anuj Gupta that you would like the goods despatched and he will inform you of what is required re payment and delivery.
Please download the PB Tech Flyer which offers you discounted prices when buying online. You may take this flyer and proof of a connection to MAGS to PB’s Penrose Store where they will open an account and honour the online pricing.