Property Administration Assistant
We seek a motivated and energetic individual to assist in the Property Department of our school. We require someone who is comfortable working with a range of people. This position is 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday during term time, however, there will be a requirement to work in the week before the beginning of the school year, the week after the end of the school year and during the term holidays by arrangement.
You will be responsible for working with the property team to maintain a professional image of the school and enable the school to be fully functional.
Skills and Experience required:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word is essential.
- Competent with Excel and other Microsoft products
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as collaboratively within a team environment
Remuneration will be in accordance with the Support Staff in School’s Collective Agreement, Administration Scale B.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send your cover letter, completed Mount Albert Grammar School staff application form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org