The Junior Excellence Awards for Term 3 were presented to students from Year 9 (pictured above) and Year 10 (pictured below) at assemblies on July 22 and 23 respectively.
Certificates are awarded to up to two students from each mentor class at the end of each term. These awards recognise students who have demonstrated personal excellence by doing one or more of the following:
– shown huge improvement in the quality of work
– submitted outstanding work
– shown significantly improved effort
– exemplified the ‘MAGS Way’ values
– been a highly supportive and helpful member of their mentor class
– persevered through hardship to achieve success