Are you looking for a change of pace?
Do you want to support a Service who works for the Community delivering the MoE Alternative Education and Attendance Service Contracts for Auckland City?
Are you passionate about education and empowering young people to be the best that they can be?
If so, ACES has an opportunity for you to bring your professional skills to support the work we do!
Auckland City Education Services (ACES), governed by Mount Albert Grammar School, is looking for an Administrator.
This is a fixed term/full-time position (finishes 31 December 2022).
ACES has a notable history of successfully turning around young lives. We require the services of a dedicated person to co-ordinate, administer and facilitate the administration duties for ACES.
Key requirements :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised with sound administration and record-keeping skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Applications is preferred
- To have and show initiative, to think outside the box.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to self-manage, whilst working as a member of a larger ACES team.
- Prior experience with administration is critical
- Experience with Social Media and Websites is an advantage
- Have a full drivers licence and a car.
Salary is paid according to the Support Staff in Schools Collective Agreement and is dependent on qualification and experience.
Pleasen click here to download a copy of the Application Form https://www.mags.school.nz/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/MAGS-Staff-Application-Form.pdf .
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa and an acceptable police vet check.
Please send your cover letter, completed Mount Albert Grammar School staff application form and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4:00pm on Friday 02nd October 2020