Objectives of Prep
- To provide an environment conducive to quality study
- To promote good work habits and to introduce the boys to time management skills
- To provide an opportunity for group work and/or to tutor groups
- To make use of the school’s resources
- To finish homework tasks
- To motivate and improve reluctant learners
- To provide guidance
Monday to Thursday Prep
- Junior Prep is held from 7.15pm-8.30pm; Senior Prep from 7.15pm-9pm
- Years 9 and 10 study in Dining Room and classroom under the supervision of the Housemasters and Tutors.
- Years 11, 12 and 13 study in their rooms under the supervision of their Housemaster, and may use the dining room if they require Wi-fi access.
- Boys are taught the principles of dedicated study and the value of consistent work output. Study conditions are explained to each boy. Our goal is for each boy to excel and achieve to their academic potential.