Students have been issued with Academic Guides for 2013. The guides are vital tools with regard to subject selection for 2013.
Instructions re the Academic Guides.
This year, the guides are interactive documents which will allow you to navigate quickly to any information you require.
Instructions for downloading Academic Guides
- Download the Senior Academic Guide pdf here.
- Download the Junior Academic Guide pdf here.
- Open pdf
- Click on any page. It will take you to Contents
- Click on any specific page from the Contents eg Prerequisites for Year 11
- Click on any page to return to Contents
The option form are not posted on the internet. If you lose yours, you must collect one from the Student Centre.
The school has a bi-lingual Maori unit, Te Puna o Wairaka and Reception classes for students with little English.
Click here for the MAGS Guide to Student Success which outlines several revision strategies to help students achieve.